1. It went better than I thought. I started out fast, ran out of gas a bit, picked it back up at the end.
2. I wasn't too worried, but I hadn't sat for a long test in more than a decade so it really was an alien experience to some extent.
3. The security measures were insane. Talking about have to sign out each time you use the bathroom. Are people coming in with identical twins or proxies? That's so much work.
4. Frankly, maybe I'm lucky, but I do believe that most folks, barring certain disabilities etc, if given the time and the inclination, can improve at most basic skills. We all have the capacity for growth and should never let it flounder for too long.
5. Last time I took a standarized test, I was far too young to have a cocktail afterwards. This is no longer true.
6. I still have to figure out the financial aspect of this possible degree. But that will come another day!